Building a responsive, flexible website building tool is a challenging task which has ended up in different approaches and tools. Layers WP is quite different from other layout building tools, being quite simple and barebones, and most of all totally free.
Layers WP is basically leveraging the dynamic sidebar concept and widgets, a real classic foundation of WordPress since the early days, and the WordPress Theme Customizer. It allows a front-end layout editing experience, and requires no coding ability at all.
With a little of tinkering with it’s rather basic interface, it is possible to build webpages with ease and get started with little fuss; while not being the quickest and slickest interface to use in the world, it will take little time to learn – and allow doing most of senseful things.
Their website says
With Layers you don’t need a degree in HTML and CSS to get the design you desire. With preset layouts and the easy to use Design Bar, you never have to worry about what goes on under the hood again.
While this being true, we believe that adding a personal touch with CSS Hero can definitely help spicing up those preset layouts, to better match your unique personality or your brand.
Demo videos: Customizing Layers Wp with CSS Hero
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Layers WP Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Layers WP WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Layers WP WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Layers WP WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Layers WP Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Layers WP WordPress Theme