About this Theme
Tribune is a solid newspaper Theme by the guys at WPZOOM sporting some very unique features that will allow you to easily build a news site in minutes without any coding experience.
Tribune comes with the WPZOOM framework built-in and a variety of useful widget-areas that will allow you to easily add content blocks where you need them with no more than a couple of drag and drops.
Among the available widgets you’ll find some really useful ones such as: carousels, popular posts, most viewed posts, tabbers and much more, each of them is very easy to setup and the overall feeling of setupping this theme is smooth and straight-forward.
Tribune comes with a very basic layout customization tool on the backend, now with CSS Hero you can boost your Tribune powered WordPress Site and make it unique adding your own touch of class in styling it without coding.
Let’s customize some Texts and Colors in the Tribune 3.0 WordPress.
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Tribune Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Tribune WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Tribune WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Tribune WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Tribune Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Tribune WordPress Theme