About this Theme
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
FAQ about Genesis Framework and CSS Hero WordPress plugin
Q: Is CSS Hero WordPress Plugin compatible with Genesis Child Theme?
A: As CSS Hero is natively compatible with Genesis, it is compatible with Genesis child themes as well. Of course the % compatibility depends on how deep this child theme has been customized.
Q: I’m a developer and I usually add many other IDs, CLASSes or elements on the Genesis Framework child theme. Will I be able to customize with CSS Hero?
A: Basically CSS Hero hooks on each Genesis theme element’s ID and CLASSes, this means that if you add your own custom classes/id in a child theme those wont be natively editable with CSS Hero. But extending Hero powers to non fully hero-ready theme is extremely straight forward as what you have to do is simply provide CSS Hero the right ID or CLASSes you want him to edit.
Click here to make any Genesis Framework Element editable by CSS Hero
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Genesis Framework Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Genesis Framework WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Genesis Framework WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Genesis Framework WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Genesis Framework Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Genesis Framework WordPress Theme