Primer by GoDaddy, is a beautiful theme with many theme options to customize it and make it your own. Alternatively there are 10 ready to use child themes you can choose from to jump start your project. Primer supports the Beaver Builder page builder plugin and allows you to create custom designed pages with drag n drop technology.
- Custom Header Image or Video
- Customizable Hero Area
- 11 Color Schemes
- 10 child themes available
- Widgetized layout
- Fast loading times
- Beaver Builder compatible
- Actively supported
- Translated in 29 languages
- Coded with WordPress standards in mind
Primer makes use of the WordPress Customizer API for the theme options, making the customization of header images, background images, widgets, fonts fast and user friendly. Besides using a hero image for your header, Primer supports video as well.
Primer’s 6 sidebars areas make it really easy to fill with content your website.The Hero widget can be used as a call to action area, simply add the title, text, button text and link.There is a second sidebar too for adding content when 3 columns layout is used.
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Primer Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Primer WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Primer WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Primer WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Primer Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Primer WordPress Theme