About this Theme
Sparklink, another great theme from Colorlib a household name in the WordPress ecosystem.
Sparklink is beautifully crafted with a built in slider for the header, a top menu and options to have a sidebar or full width. There is a template page dedicated for the homepage that you control with widgets and sidebars to add your content.
It uses the Bootstrap framework which makes it easy for non developers to tweak it with so many available code snippets on the web together with the latest technologies like CSS3, HTML5 and schema markup ( good for SEO ) plus the authors are following WordPress best practices for pain free maintainability and compatibility with plugins.
The theme naturally supports all the default WordPress options plus custom that makes your life easier.
- Customizer options for layout and content
- Widgetized homepage
- Built in slider (FlexSlider)
- Social icons widget
- Retina ready
- Compatible with WooCommerce, WordPress SEO Plugin, Jetpack, W3 Total Cache, WPML
All Sparklink’s options grouped nicely
Sparklink with Jetpack make great galleries
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Sparklink Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Sparklink WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Sparklink WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Sparklink WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Sparklink Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Sparklink WordPress Theme