“Touchfolio” is simple theme created with focus on content and providing great user experience on majority of desktop and mobile devices.
Theme is currently in beta, please leave feedback, report bugs and vote for ideas.
Theme is partly “sponsored” by new version of my RoyalSlider plugin.
- Responsive layout down to mobile.
- Skinning system based on LESS CSS (similar to variables in Twitter Bootstrap). Controls photoshop file included.
- Two types of portfolio – gallery with list in menu and masonry gallery.
- Multiple gallery pages allowed, grouped by category. For example, you can add to menu two pages — “Web” and “Print” with custom list of projects in each.
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
October 2017 Update: The Theme Demo for TouchFolio is not available due to an HTTPS incompatibility. The Theme is fully editable with CSS Hero anyway
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Touchfolio Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Touchfolio WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Touchfolio WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Touchfolio WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Touchfolio Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Touchfolio WordPress Theme