About this Theme
Upfront by WPMU DEV is a great multipurpose framework theme, featuring an extremely easy to use and intuitive content builder which will seamlessly guide you in building well structured pages in almost no time and zero effort.
Combined with CSS Hero, it allows to unleash your creativity both for building and customizing graphically your Web pages – while being able to quickly get started with some nice and clean layouts.
Upfront comes with 4 child-themes out of the box. Each of them is extremely well crafted and designed with a great attention to detail and of course each of them can be easily customised by CSS Hero with no extra configuration.
Upfront Builder: build powerful web pages with simple drag and drop
Upfront Builder’s features a neat drag-and-drop logic which will result extremely easy to use even if you have zero coding knowledge. It sports 16 different useful modules which you can combine to setup your pages with no more than a couple of clicks: Text, Image, Gallery, Map, Like Box, Tabs, YouTube, Widget, Login, Code, Contact, Accordion, Menu, Button, Posts, and Slider.
Plus each element can be extensively customised in his main properties to meet your needs with a variety of options available for each block.
There’s also an open demo to test it, give it a shot, you won’t regret.
Mastering CSS Hero + Upfront: discover more in our Blog post
We covered some additional Upfront features on our presentation post which you can check here: What happens when superheroes join forces. Some videos will show you there what you can do with these tools combined together.
If you use (or plan to use) this Theme...
CSS Hero can help you deeply and quickly customize the Upfront Theme, solving some common issues like:
- How to customize fonts in the Upfront WordPress Theme, to make font biggers or change typeface for titles and header texts
- How to change CSS background image on the Upfront WordPress Theme and build background fades
- How to change colors and styles on Upfront WordPress Theme
- How to change size of page width
- How to change CSS style of top navigation buttons
- Customize the CSS style of navigation menu on the Upfront Theme
- How to customize the footer on the Upfront WordPress Theme